Friday 12 October 2012

Holy grail hair products?

Its friday bloggers! i was really struggling for blog post ideas today and i realised ive never done a post about hair, so i thought id give you an insight to some of my holy grail hair products!
 
Ive always had an interest in hair, ive lost count of the amount of times ive Coloured and bleached it, yet my hair it still perfectly healthy. For this i thank aussies 'take the heat' heat defence spray.
I spray this a few times into my hair when damp and thats it! there isnt alot to say really. Its around £4 and smells absolutely a.m.a.z.i.n.g i honestly cant live without it and i must be on my 40th bottle of the stuff!
Aussie 'take the heat' heat defence
 
Sadly i suffer with very oily hair and i find myself washing it every single day!, i'd tried every dry shampoo under the sun but i hated the way they left my hair feeling! until i found this! Lush's 'no drought' dry shampoo is only £3.50, smells gorgeous, lasts forever and leaves my hair feeling just washed! i cant praise this product enough, it may sound dramatic but lush has genuinally changed my life.
Lush 'no drought' dry shampoo
 
My last holy grail hair product is the babyliss pro 235 straigntners, there so easy to use, they heat up so quickly and there pink! the curved barrel also enables you to create the perfect beachy waves in your hair in minutes! these cost around £40-£50 but theyre totally worth the money, you'll never use another styling tool again.
 
babyliss 235 pro straightners
What are your holy grail hair products?
feel free to leave your blog post suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving your comment, feel free to give me feedback on my posts, your opinions matter! xoxox